You've found the first Boulder food film festival, brought to you by the International Film Series, the Boulder Public Library, and a host of passionate Boulder food enthusiasts and local businesses. Check out the programmed films and events, visit our sponsors, and stay tuned for more delicious developments!
- October 9–13 2013 in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
- All films except Garlic is as Good as Ten Mothers will be hosted by the International Film Series at Muenzinger Auditorium.
- Garlic is as Good as Ten Mothers is a free screening at the Boulder Public Library's Canyon Theater.
- International Film Series tickets are $7 for general admission, $6 with CU-Boulder student ID, and $6 for seniors. Tickets go on sale at the door 30 minutes before the show.
- Pick up a food film festival pass at any IFS screening, or at Absolute Vinyl Records and Stereo at 5360 Arapahoe Avenue in Boulder. This $25 pass gets you admission to all five films at Muenzinger as well as free parking validation at the Euclid Auto-Park garage.
"It should be quite the cinematic feast for movie lovers in a city lauded as the nation's foodiest." Boulder Weekly, September 26, 2013
"Chow Down, the IFS Food Film Festival, to debut..." Westword, October 1, 2013
"Food and film converge in Boulder with the launch of Chow Down..." Boulder Daily Camera, October 5, 2013
"Chow Down film festival in Boulder features movies and events about food all weekend..." Denver Post, October 9, 2013